Welcome to Istanbul Kids Fashion (IKF) 2018 online pre-registration system. The IKF 2018 Fair will be held on 17-20 July 2018 in Hall 9 and Hall 10 of the Istanbul Expo Center. We ask that you complete the required registration information in the form below. When you fill out the form, you will get a confirmation link to your e-mail address. If you click on the relevant link, your registration will be considered complete and your online badge will be sent to the registered e-mail you specified. Remember to bring your QR code or an online badge when you come to the fair.
In these visitors’ rules and regulations, the ‘’Organisers’’ should mean UBM ICC Fuarcılık ve Tic.Org.A.Ş.
1. Rules and RegulationsIn registering for or accepting the offer of admittance to the Exhibition, visitors agree that they shall observe and comply with these rules and regulations and with the rules and regulations of the Exhibition Centre, copies of which are obtainable from the Organisers on request.
2. Conduct in the Exhibition CentreVisitors shall not do, or permit anything to be done, which shall cause a disturbance, nuisance, annoyance, inconvenience, damage or danger to any person or thing or which in the opinion of the Organisers does not conform with the general standards of the Exhibition or amounts to a breach of these rules and regulations or applicable laws and regulations generally applying. It is expressly prohibited for visitors to record images in any form while attending the Exhibition without the prior written consent of the Organisers.
3. LiabilityThe Organisers shall not be liable to any visitor for any loss of or damage to any of his or her property occurring (from whatever cause) in or about the Exhibition Centre nor for the death of or any injury sustained by any visitor whilst on or leaving the Exhibition Centre (other than for death or injury resulting from the Organisers negligence to the extent this cannot be excluded or restricted at law (and then only to such extent)). The Visitor agrees that the Organisers shall not incur any liability to him or her for any products displayed or sold by any exhibitor at the Exhibition. Each Visitor agrees to indemnify and hold the Organisers harmless, on demand, against all claims, liabilities, losses, suits, proceedings, damages, judgments, expenses, costs (including legal fees) and charges of any kind howsoever incurred by or on behalf of or made against the Organisers arising out of any infringement or other claim relating to or arising out of the unauthorised taking of any Images by that Visitor. The Visitor agrees that the Organisers shall not incur any liability to him or her for any error or omission in any information relating to any exhibitor or its products in the Exhibition's official directory or in any other promotional or other printed materials or information provided by the Organisers or that exhibitor. Visitor acknowledges and agrees that the Organiser, its employees and contractors may take photographs/videos which could include images of the Visitor while attending the Exhibition (the “Images”). Visitor hereby consents to and grants to the Organiser and its affiliates, the unrestricted, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free and transferable right and license to use (and grant others the right to use) the Images worldwide without any compensation. Visitor acknowledges that the Organiser is the sole and exclusive owner of all rights in the Images and hereby waives (a) any and all rights in and to such Images, and (b) any and all claims the Visitor may have relating to or arising from the Images or their use. No waiver by the Organisers of any of the provisions of these rules and regulations or of any of its rights hereunder shall have effect unless given in writing and signed by any Director of the Organisers.
4. Personal DataVisitors agree that the personal data provided for registration for the Exhibition may be included in the Organisers’ database and used by the Organisers or passed on to third parties for promotional purposes. Any requests for access to or correction of the data can be made to UBM ICC Fuarcılık ve Org.Tic.A.Ş., Rüzgarlıbahçe Mah.Kavak Sok.No:31/1 Smart Plaza B Blok Kat:8 Kavacık İstanbul –Turkey.
5. Governing Law & JurisdictionIstanbul Courts and Execution Offices are authorized for resolution of the disputes related to the subjects stated in these rules & regulations. In case of discrepancy between the English and other language versions, the English version is authoritative.